Noi matches customers with suppliers who have the capability and capacity to deliver differentiated products.
Noi's partners are:
- Reliable and innovative factories that deliver quality products at the right time and at the right price
- Vertically integrated suppliers from spinning to finished garments
- Suppliers that meet the highest standards of ethics and compliance
- WRAP certification ensuring lawful, humane, and ethical manufacturing
- Oeko-Tex certification that harmful chemicals are not used in fabric processing
- Effluent treatment plants and biological waste water treatment plants to reduce pollution
Noi Solutions also has formed a strategic partnership with Knit Asia Limited,
a Bangladesh-based vertically integrated cut and sew operation. Since 2000,
Knit Asia Limited has been exporting knit garments to the international
market using a completely integrated end to end process that starts with
yarn spinning and ends with timely shipments of quality products.
The company is a Cotton USA licensee and uses 100% USA cotton.
In collaboration with Noi Solutions, Knit Asia is also working on
multiple product-focused initiatives.